Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fright night!!

Finally could remember a dream after sooo long! I am posting at the end of the day so it's not as clear as it might have been. I was transported back apparently to my boarding school days. This time however it was not a happy return. At night when we were all in our dormitories (approx) 30 kids to a dorm there was this ugly ass monster that used to come and take somebody away. It was huge and ugly and had these enormous wings! We were pretty much all scared shitless to say the least. For some reason Mr. Lavinder Singh was in this dream. He was supposed to be our hero who comes and saves the day, but alas the monster takes him away as well and that was the end of this dream. I actually woke up after with my heart beating quite fast, which never happens to me.
Strange dream... freaky dream... scary dream.

2 comments:

AmitD said...

sheeeit man...that shoulda been the ending of my dream. will try to force feed that in next time.

Devilish Angel said...

lol

That's funny! You people have wild ideas.