Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mercury Travels

So finally sleep pervades for the short time it does. I had the most random collection of dreams, out of which, I don't even remember a tenth of them...But this one i remember distinctively! I was in Accra, with the SUN and the HEAT and the SNOWLESS surrounding...ahh just thinking about it makes me so jealous!!! - and I was working in Mercury Travels. This time, the whole place was changed. It was all bigger and had like 3 boss spaces instead of 2 ... and my bosses were bullying me. I don't remember what about, but it was funny. And then someone walked in... and had the audacity to try and fire me. But then I showed them my resignation letter and I walked out. And then I woke up.

I think it was such a random dream, but maybe it shows that I miss home alot!!! Even if it means waking up early and going to work only to be bugged by bosses...one mean one and one nice one. Ah well....fun times!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by mysticman. And I say this on behalf of all of us who contribute to this blog. Well, some of us more than others of us, of course.

And DA, good dream. Does that make the 3rd boss 'the neutral one'? Or should that be 'the one', like Neo in the Matrix. And if random people came in and tried to fire me I would have to "take them outside and fire them...Twice!" Oh, this is a modification of Naseeruddin Shah's line from Bombay Boys.

Keep the dreams coming though. Have you tried the whole 'dream journal' thing? Wait...isn't that what this is? Wow...confused AND Malayalee...talk about "dubil trubil". Hahahaha!!!

AmitD said...

No such thing as a nice boss!!!

Devilish Angel said...

lol I'm wondering why I wrote that! Maybe I was drunk, but don't worry AMit you were never the nice boss!!! At least I heard from you! Ur lost!!! Say hi to mean boss number 2 for mE!

ival said...

Hey i'm a nice boss man...

Devilish Angel said...

I shall decide that if you're actually ever my boss!!! I'm not too fond of the concept of bosses :p

Indo Dreamin' said...

Happy New Year Amit... You know I love you man.. I even called you from Bali right? Damn drunken ass phone calls.

Devilish Angel said...

lol

AmitD said...

Love you too avi, you da man!