Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Swimming anybody??

I'm back people!! Doubt anybody will read this since I haven't posted in so long. This is also a short one but pretty sweet. It was about a swimming pool with a funky twist to it. The damn pool had a bathroom!! You probably don't understand what I am saying so let me explain what I saw.
I was at this pear shaped swimming pool, filled with water of course. This lady walks right into the pool and from outside I see her open a door in the wall and walk right in!! It was pretty damn freaky looking at that. I did get the opportunity to check it out myself though.
All of a sudden I find the whole family at the pool area ready for a family portrait. They are all talking to each other while I of course have to use the john. I enter the pool and open the door, expecting water to rush in taking me along for the ride but lo and behold, no rush into the toilet!
I walk right in and look back and see this wall of water at the entrance just shimmering there. It was something else people I can tell you that.
The bathroom itself was pretty sweet. The tiles were these small dark blue shiny tiles (not mosaic small but bigger) but that's another story. I remember next emptying my bladder and somebody from outside opening the damn door, so here I am running towards the door mid leakage and also running over some puke laying about the floor!! I know it's not pretty but that was my last memory before I woke up. The puke and leaking aside, I thought it was pretty damn cool......

4 comments:

Indo Dreamin' said...

Welcome back lady killer.

Unknown said...

He he he. Sounds like your pool should have one of those insta-janitor robots that will just jump up and clean something the moment it comes up...like trash or puke. It also sounds like you were doing the whole Stargate thing with the shimmering water door and all that. Awesome man. Keep it up...the sci-fi dreaming, that is.

Oh, and next time someone comes into the bathroom when you're taking a leak, finish what you're doing, THEN get the hell out. Hahaha. Peace Amit.

AmitD said...

hehe thanks fellas...good to be back. had some more funky dreams last night but cannot remember them goddamit!!
Hey Jax, it kinda was like Stargate man! Dunno why I didn't even think about it, being a stargate fan myself.

ival said...

dude when you leaked on the floor you for sure leaked on your feet too man. Did you wash you feet before you got back into the pool through the door??? You dirty boy you...