Saturday, November 12, 2005

To dream or not to dream...

I guess NOT to dream seems to be the order of the day. Have been dreaming but just cannot remember the dreams at all when I wake up nowadays. I know I have had some wild ones but can't hang on to them for some reason.
I was getting ready for work yesterday and they were showing this old movie on tv..."Electric Dreams". I loved it when i watched it as a kid and it was still pretty cool to watch yesterday as well.

Good night all y'all.....

1 comment:

Indo Dreamin' said...

dude, somthing really strange happened last night. I was falling asleep then all of a sudden I felt paralised. LIke I was mentally fully concious but I could not move or wake up.. My eyes were closed and I felt as if I was on a plane flying back to JKT. I had fallen asleep and I could not wake myself up or move. It was kind of freaky. And I was trying really hard to snap out of it and I could not.

So rather than starting to freal out I just laid there thinking that eventually the plane would land and they would have to move me. And I was thinking what if I just cant snap out of it and this is osme kind of coma. How life would suck for the next few years just being stuick in my body. Finally I forced my self awake and litterally sat up. I was shocked to find my self at home and not on the plane. Very trippy dude.