Friday, October 14, 2005

Enter....the Jax-o-matic

Ok,

So I had this dream last night....actually a bunch of dreams tied together. Oddly enough, they tied in nicely to form one continuous dream so I thought I'd share.
Jax..this one's for you buddy. lol Yenjai Maaadi

Well it starts off with me punching my coworker in the face and storming out of the building. I was furious! Don't ask me why cuz I don't know..but I was friggin furious!!

So anyway, I'm back home now and decide to leave the country. I needed to clear my head, so I was going to make a day trip back home....Bangalore...ahh sweet Bangalore. But things looked different when I got there. There was hardly any traffic and lots of trees. It was beautiful. Nothing like I imagined.

Even my ex-girlfriend (don't know how she got there) was looking super hot.
So there we were driving down this road, in my pimped out ghetto Esteem....road looked really familiar but didn't know the name. And I drive past this large grey building with large red letters on the side of it. Then it hit me...HOLY SHIT! I slammed on the brakes and backed up the car really quick. Stopped and stared at the sign for a few seconds. I couldn't believe it...that son of a bitch had actually done it! There on the side of the building was written JAX CALATTE, with a really funky symbol next to it. "Damn!", I though to myself..."maybe I should go inside. See if the mothafucka's in there...if he still remembers me."

Suddenly, I was 20 yrs old again...having coffee with Jax, talking about businesses we need to start when we grow up. We were talking about how we could export spurious Indian alcohol (Arrak) to the States....we could call it Araque. Make it sound French and all, so people will think it's really cool. I suggested when he starts a business, he should change his last name to Calatte...(again using French to make it sound extra cool). We had our laughs, drank more Iced Coffee from Coffee Day/House..whatever the f*ck it was called.

Then I was back to present times....and the reality of what had happened slowly sunk in. So I grabbed by girlfriend by the arm and we both walked into the building. On either side of me were weird art pieces hanging on the walls....twisted images, yet strangely beautiful. Lifeless bodies in various positions, lying in an open field of lillies and roses. "Wow, this is definitely the Jax I know"

"Mr. Calatte will be with you shortly", the receptionist says.
Then, from behind large wooden doors comes Rohin "jaxon" Calatte. Dressed all spiffy, still sporting the infamous goatie.
"Damn biatch...you really did it huh?"
"Yup. The world works in mysterious ways old friend. What a day." (he kinda sounded gay when he said that, but I hadn't seen him in a while, so I let it go).

So after re-introductions we all decided to take a tour of the building and see what he actually had done for a business. Mr. Calatte was apparently a huge appliance manufacturer, who made specially designed "artsy" home appliances which sold for huge amounts of money. His flagship appliance; his piece-de-resistance if you will, was a super large capacity octogonal washing machine called the Jax-o-matic!

I was laughing my ass off (out of appreciation though). I just couldn't believe this bastard had done it. Started his own business...changed his name to something we cooked up years ago, when we were high on caffeine! This was friggin awesome.

Later that night, we went to the penthouse of really expensive hotel, had a boat load of alcohol, and partied all night. My ex at this time was back in Michigan because she thought I was useless and wanted to find a really rich white man to marry (weird how that works huh?).
But I couldn't be happier. I met up with a really old friend today, had a lot of wine and there were 4 really hot women that were dying to come back to my place :) DANG.....I somehow got the feeling that things were going to be alright.

Just then there was a loud car alarm that went off, yanking me ever so forcefully back to reality. The reality that I was still in Michigan, I hadn't punched that bastard at work (where I had to go back to in two hours).

FUCK

4 comments:

mogs said...

Dude.....that dream must have taken like a few hours...I mean, it had a beginning, climax...and...sort of conclusion....dunno how you recalled the whole thing after waking up. So not only is your cat heavy on your wallet, she spoils the fantasy. Shit man, I know what you mean about waking up to reality.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!! Dude, that is one for the history books man. Jax Calatte? Octagonal washing machine? Dude, there are some ideas right there man. Uh...but the washing machine thing sounds like there was a little bit of the 'Whirlpool' influence on this dream. Hey, maybe you could invent one or something? Yeah, and I remember the araque thing...in fact, I have the book in which it was written. When I find it, I'm gonna scan that page and post it man. Hahaha. Thanks again for the dream...it's encouraging in a way. Pretty picture. "Mr. Jaxon, I presume."

ival said...

Good regular dream by the odd one.

Ro I think you miscalculated the number of climaxes. If you read the post again, the odd one said that there were 4 hot women X two of them...that could be anywhere between 2 and 1296.46 climaxes, or more even if they all had some skills!

Rohin that dream does have shades of you man. All that wierd art and stuff.

Odd one, Did Rohin have his famous very shot haircut?? I want to know if he will still have that hair cut when he is super succcessful, or will he give in to the MAN?

blizzardofoz said...

hahaha...thanks for the comments guys.

yeah, he actually did have long(er) hair in the dream. he looked a lot better than he does now ;) just messin jaxon

And mogs, ur right, that damn cat's gotta go! lol I cannot calculate how many climaxes I could have had now thanks to that damn cat! I hope I can dream up a sequel...time will tell.

Oh well..hey Kallat, yeah make sure you scan the Araque idea and post it. I can't believe you still have that. Kinda makes this dream more interesting :)