Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kirkat!

Well, after waking up this morning, I immediately became obsessed with the dream I had and at the time I was eager to remember it later on in the day so as to be able to share it on this blog. But not eager enough to actually get out of bed on a cool Sunday morning at 6am or whatever time it was to get a piece of paper and pen to jot it down. So all I remember is bits and spurts and it might even be slightly distorted.

The first part of the dream I remember was that I went to my Aunt's house for a visit. And who did I bring as a guest......Rahul Dravid. WTF? It was his first visit to my relatives place and so I was introducing him to my Aunt and some other lady, whom I can't recall. Infact, he started out as Rahul Dravid and down the line into the dream was Rohin.....or it was the other way around. So after introducing Rohin Dravid to my relatives, he bows all the way to the floor, even with knees and head touching the ground. This was done out of respect, in the dream that is and then proceeded to apply tikka on my aunt's forehead. Don't ask. I was blur when I woke up. Then after a while into the dream we were both about 4-5 years old or somewhere around that age and playing with stuffed toys.

Fast forwarding to either another dream or a later part of that dream.

I am there watching a cricket match or partaking in the game but I don't recall. Andre Agassi is bowling to the Bangladeshi national team. And the Bangladeshi batsmen are pissed off with him, I mean they despise him. Why? Because Agassi had been dating a Bangladeshi woman and apparantly mistreated her. Of course with is celebrity status, their relationship became plastered over the media and this really ticked off the Bangladeshis. So the cricket match was the opportunity for revenge for the Bangladeshis.

That's about all I remember for now. I guess the match ended as "No Result."

2 comments:

AmitD said...

Dang ro,that is a crazy sounding dream man. What the hell you doing introducing Dravid to your family for anyway? haha of course you can't answer that but i had to ask... :)

mogs said...

Chale Amit, your guess is as good as mine. Maybe it's from all the cricket I've been watching/reading about...etc. They really take it seriously here chale...too seriously infact...When India beat Sri-Lanka in the 2nd game of the series, it actually appeared as "Breaking News" on one of the channels....lol.