Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Dream House...

Could this be defined as my dream house? I had it in a
dream after all. But it was never my dream to build a house
like this. Now that I have dreamed about it, it definitely
is something I would love to build so I guess you can call
it the dream house I dreamed about. Anyway, this actually
happened a while ago and I don't think I have posted it
yet. If I have then my apologies for repeating myself.
Alright, here we go....
I think I had this dream while I was living in Hawaii,
which as most of you know is quite a while ago now..(almost
2 years!! damn!!) but I still remember most of it pretty
well, I'm sure you'll see why. Picture this... you are on a really high hill top
overlooking a beautiful coastline on a cloudless sunny
day. You see the occasional car driving down the coastline
into the town about 20 minutes down the road. You just are
standing in front of your house, which just happens to be
the only one on this miniature mountain you rightly feel as
your own. Ok ok too much drama here...hehe Let's move along
shall we?
Let's start with my room. First of all, it's ROUND!! Yes
people!! ROUND!! The part of the room facing the ocean is
made totally of glass...basically one large class wall. In
the middle of the room is a sort of a raised area (round of
course) for the bed. Yep, the bed is bang in the center of
the room and it's also round! No, I don't have an obsession
with round things, that just happens to be how it was in my
dream. Now the room has this really cool but comfortable
atmosphere to it. The color of the carpet is light grey and
the walls and curtains a darker shade of grey. The curtains
however are not thick so during the day when they are
closed the room is still bright but a very mellow sort of
brightness. It's nice and cool of course due to centra a/c
and there is no other furniture in the room. Oh yeah, the
room happens to be on the second floor or should i say
first floor (above the ground floor). That gets confusing
depending on where you go.
Back to the topic at hand... the rest of the house is a bit
harder to describe as it starts to get fuzzy but I can
remember a large living room with the walls and furniture a
nice clean white and with huge windows so the place is very
bright and alive during the day. Bang next to the living
room is the garage leading directly to the long winding
road going down the hill. This road is more than enough
reason to leave the house everyday. It's just a sweet
leisurely road winding lazily down the hill like a snake.
Apparently it's the best part of my day during my drive to
and from work in the town I mentioned earlier. (I think I
had a job as well, which I liked for a change.That
definitely proves it was a dream...haha).
Just outside the living room was a pool, (has to be a pool
of course) running alongside the house. It was one of those
pools you see on a hilltop house, where the edge seems to
just drop right off the hill... you know what i mean right?
It was sweet!!!
I think that was about it... thank you Preeti for reminding
me about this dream and telling me to post it.
Peace....

3 comments:

blizzardofoz said...

damn amit, that's quite the house.
I think I'm gonna have to steal those plans and make them mine :)
(if only I could afford it)
lol

AmitD said...

Please feel free... just let me know when it's done so I can come check it out.

ival said...

Everything was just plain grey huh? Did you have a button on the wall, which you could click to turn on some disco lights and make the round bed revovle like in Austin Powers?? Come on Amit, dont leave all the details out man...Did you have a couple of fembots prancing around.

But jokes aside, that is a real nice, relaxed, welcoming pad dogg. I can imagine dreaming about it and feeling very calm and at peace.