Friday, October 07, 2005

A good one


Last night before I went to bed, I had planned to go to the stadium this morning to take my Motorcycle Road Test. I was ready to take it, I had my motorcycle, helmet, protective jacket and shoes, and a thick pair of jeans. So, I planned to wake up around 6am and leave as soon as possible to get there by about 7am and wait in the line to get an appt to take the test. I was happy I had decided to finally go get it done. Then I watched tv and fell asleep. Later I had a good dream.

I dreamt that I had made it to the stadium and managed to get an appt real fast after this girl checked all my papers. She checked my registration and insurance and everything was good. I got ready, put on my helmet and waited by the line to start my first test circuit. The tester came next to me and she said, "ok, you ready to go?" I said "yes maam." Then she looked at me and asked,"Where's you gloves?". I said " Gloves". She said, "Yes, you have to have protective clothing and gear to take the test and that includes Gloves!" Damn, I forget to buy gloves. I had everything but the damn gloves. I asked if they had any that I could borrow and she said they dont. She then said I needed to come back whan I have gloves.


Now how good was that. In my dream, I was reminded or told that I was missing something and I shouldnt go ahead with my plan to take my test this morning. I was kind of happy and kind of not. I guess I was happy that I found out that before I wasted my time going all the way to the stadium. It was all good!


I guess sometimes dreams do have certain messages, sometimes they are very clear and sometimes they need interpretation, and sometimes they are just plain sick!!!

8 comments:

AmitD said...

Dang lavi, don't think I ever had a dream like that man. Very interesting indeed. Now what will be crazy is if you go there and meet that same chick. (Assuming you have never seen her before that is...)

ival said...

Dont remember that chicks face though...so we'll see next week.

Indo Dreamin' said...

Amit why no dreams? I had a cool one last night. I have been reading the Hobbit so I dreamed about all these different swords that had awesome handles and the steel would only emerge when I was going to battle. I was a total hero in the dream. It was the first time I was a hero in my dream. Very cool feeling. I felt like a total badd ass.

AmitD said...

I been having loads of dreams man, but just can't remember enough details to post them. I know I had some wicked ones but can't fuckin remember man.... dammit.

ival said...

Get that pen and paper out man...write that shit down! How are we gonna make fun of you if we dont have your sci-fi movie star dreams?

Unknown said...

Yeah Amit. We're eagerly awaiting the exciting and daredevil exploits of Amit-man!

We could totally make you into a character man. Like you're this super hero who lives in the town of Gnash-ville. And you help bring peace and serenity to this town, etc.

ival said...

I like Amitman...sounds good to me. So how Amit, we call you that from now on?? Amitman...

blizzardofoz said...

But yeah Amit, I can understand you not remembering dreams. There are only a few times when I can actually remember the entire dream (at least I think so).

And ival, that was a pretty cool dream dawg. I always think there are underlying messages in dreams. because that's when your subconscious mind comes out to play....and crazy things happen! For some reason, I am almost always the hero in my dreams. :) If only I could be a bad ass in real life :(