Wednesday, September 14, 2005

And I don't like it very much...

Last night I went to bed in the worst of moods. I'd just had an aweful argument with a good friend - which I suppose - Partly inspired my subconsicous mind to dream sad dreams, scary though they may be...

So...at like 5 in the morning, I wake up to the sound of something (I still can't figure out what it was) ... like some buildings were being broken down. It sounded like bullet shots at first - and I thought I was dreaming. But then I woke up and realized that the sounds were coming from outside. I was really scared - and then I realized that perhaps I'm just freaking out over construction work. (This wasn't a dream!)

SO I go back to sleep. But this time - I'm freaked out about the noises from the outside...and suddenly it seems like my room is about to eat me. I enter the world of dreams...where nothing too happy seems to be happening either!

...I'm living my happy little life in my happy big university. One night, with no warning whatsoever, the building like 5 metres from my Rez is blown up. Like by a bomb. And it's so conveniently done that I see it just as I'm reaching home one cold random night...I'm freaked out of my wits. There's pieces of this building flying everywhere (in my dream it was a pretty house) ... and the person who was inside - well is fighting with the person who bombed her house. (Ok maybe not - but she's fighting with someone..I just hear voices.) I'm scared, and it's cold outside. I'm shaking all over, and my friend holds my hand and tries to comfort me - Doesn't help. I get scorched with one of the pieces from the house (for some reason it was hot, like the house had been on fire just before or something...Doesn't make sense now, does it?

So the next day, I read the newspaper. The guy who bombed that house claims in the NEWSPAPER that he's going to do the same to one of the residences of my school. And there's so many of them. I wonder which will be next...mine?? He gives the date he's going to bomb it ... 4th October. But in my dream it's the 1st of October (and for some reason in the dream, that day is April fool - not 1st April but 1st October)...Everyone calls it bullshit and a joke...and just ignores it. No one seems to have realized the bombing of the night before. Except me. And my friend. I'm just scared out of my wits. I don't know what to think...I'm just petrified with everything going on around me....

And then after that something scary happened, and that woke me up - but I can't seem to remember it...But it wasn't the best night of funky dreams. Just weirdly disturbing, that's all.

2 comments:

AmitD said...

Sorry to hear that lady. Guess you gotta take the good with the bad eh?
Did you find out what that noise was or was there no noise in actual fact?

Devilish Angel said...

I think it was some stupid construction. But it woke me at 5 in the MORNING :@