Monday, September 05, 2005

The complexity of simple dreams!

You dream about what your subconscious mind thinks about, right? (Sorry I might have said this before...but!!!) HOW THE HELL DO YOU CONTROL IT!!!

I had the weirdest dreams last night...and I didn't like them ONE BIT! I mean I can't believe my MIND would think of anything like that!!! 2 insane dreams in one night >>>> Not good....

And those seem to be the ones I always remember!!! And then this morning I wake up extra early ... and its a holiday ... so I conveniently go back to sleep. ANd then, WHen I wake up again, I realize that I had like an awesome dream, BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHAT I DREAMT!!! Like nothing. It was just an awesome dream. That sux!!!

But then again...I wouldn't like to have a dream recorder, because I guess there's a certain beauty in knowing you had a beautiful dream but you can't remember it...like I don't know how to explain it or if anyone thinks the same way, but yeah...It kind of makes me feel like the dream was 2 special to remember...

Ah well, I'll probably have an extra nice day :)

11 comments:

AmitD said...

I'd rather have that dream recorder thank you very much. This site welcomes all dreams... whether naughty or nice, so please don't be shy when you have naughty dreams. Post away!!

Indo Dreamin' said...

I like having dreams that are totally out of character for me. It reminds me that I am just like all the others. The other crazy bastards that is.

AmitD said...

Just had a crazy one last night man. Can't remember most of it as it was alot of random crazy stuff. The one I do remember is going into a bar that was in a trailer park caravan in what seemed a post apocalyptic world. The dude had this huge jug of what seemed like ice water but the freaky thing was this huge hand inside the jug! It was just floating in there. This dude took the jub and picked the hand out and started licking it and saying, "Damn this tastes good!".
Freaky deaky shit people....

Indo Dreamin' said...

The other night my brother told me I was talking in my sleep. He said I said "Why you always got to talk down to us chinese people like that". As far as I can recall I have never been anyone but my self in my dreams. Phisically. But that would be cool if I could be another race. Or even a chick! How wikid would that be. I wanna be brooke burke.

Indo Dreamin' said...

did you get the package playa?

AmitD said...

not yet dawg... i guess kumar is not in town. wouldn't mind being another species actually. being a woman might just destroy all the mystery but it might answer a few questions too so it is interesting... you work on it and let me know how it turns out ok? if suddenly you start referring to yourself as abhilasha or something then i don't wanna know!!

Devilish Angel said...

Even in your DREAMS you guys can't get to be chicks....they are wayyyy too different and wayyyy 2 good for u guys!! So let them remain dreams...even in ur dreamworld .... hahah :)

We operate on different wavelengths so even if you're a chick in one of your dreams, you'll think like you...because you dono how chicks think...It would defeat the whole purpose.

Anyways!

AmitD said...

Hmmm... our angel has a point. Or is she trying to lure us away from the jackpot? Coz once we know how women think, we can rule the world baby! We can use the women of the world to do our bidding and make them control the men in power. We can be the puppeteers to the puppeteers of the worlds most powerful people!!
damn straight....

Devilish Angel said...

Women are 2 strong to be controlled...everyone knows that!! So keep trying...the day you hit the jackpot, CHANGE MY NAME :D

Indo Dreamin' said...

Loose not hope Amit my soldier. You have yet to see the ground we have gained on my front. Through battle of wits we have gained contol of a fair ammount of the women here. It is an uphill battle but one that can and will be won! In the name of P-I-M-P-I-N.

Devilish Angel said...

LMAO!