Thursday, September 15, 2005

Iron Chef??

The last few months I have been dreaming a lot and I sometimes wake up to take a piss and think to myself, man thats a great dream...i must remember it, but then i fall asleep and in the morning I forget....it happens to all of us I guess.

But last night I had a good one. You guys know that I have always been wanting to open an Indian restaurant and all that. I like to cook too. So, last night I had a dream that I was in the Iron Chef competition on Food Network. HA...it was so funny man...I had Amit as my assistant. I dont know why Amit, but he was there. I could feel the excitement, happiness and nervousness before the competition started. But as soon as we started, it was total chaos man....LOL...I was shouting at Amit and he was shouting back at me. We were trying to cook some dishes and for some reason I remember Tandoori chicken with the sauce and I dont know what happened at the end. I didnt cook tandoori chicken for a long time, but labor day weekend I cooked it on Sunday and Sly liked it so much that he told me to cook it again on Monday. I think Ro, Sly and I ate it for lunch and dinner on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Tandoori chicken overdose?? Never!!

Did I win it? I dont know. Dont rememebr the end. I only remember the confusion and chaos and the stress of it all. The feelings were intense though. Normally, I dont get such intense feelings. But this time, I could feel my body tense up with the stress. It seemed very real. Pressure. Stress. Anxiety. I rarely get any of those feelings in day to day life, and so maybe getting them all at once in a short time was too much.

Maybe I will dream about it again. Maybe not. Dont want all that tension.

5 comments:

Indo Dreamin' said...

Man, that is some funny shit. So you gonna open the resto? This is really stressful dude, but good luck and go for it! Ill come down for the opening lah.

Dude, you should keep a pad and pen next to your bed to write down your dreams when you flash awake.Its pretty funny when you see it the next day.

AmitD said...

You know why the tension was there right? Coz I was there goddamit!! I musta been riding yo ass to make sure you cook well so we can win and then have a wicked dinner afterwards! haha
Hell I was probably there just to eat and wash the dishes afterwards...as usual. :)

mogs said...

Man, that Tandoori chicken fiesta was something else. I was shittin red after that gaddamit.

ival said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ival said...

I would love to open the indian fine dining restaurant...not right now though...maybe later.

Amit you da champ of dishes dogg!

Ha...heRo...was it strong red shit?? You know you like those logs...LOL