Thursday, September 22, 2005

Football turned deadly

This was another weird one people. I find myself on a football field facing a corner kick. It seems like I'm the only joker defending against 3 or 4 really tall characters (keep the jokes to a minimum please). I did hold my own though. Any ball that came in was dealt with by me and they just kept comin. Next thing I know the guy taking a corner is staring behind me. At this point I am looking at things the way they appear in those japanese animations. You know what i mean right? Very sharp features on the characters and bright/pure colors. This fellas behind me is saying something sinister and then there is a close up on his nose which starts to bleed. Behind him stands his sidekick holding a small child captive with a knife to her neck. The next thing I know the fella at the corner flag lets loose this wicked looking weapon (sort of shaped like an axe). It flew right by us and landed smack dab on the sidekicks forehead. The blood splattered out super fast (jap anime style) and his head shrunk due to all the blood spraying out. A melee ensued with blood and guts flowing all over the place.
At this point we see on the sidelines these spectators. They bring this large round object to the entrance and say something about unleashing the most deadly human being on the planet. They open the object and this small black fella (dressed in a loin cloth) hops out. He looks as innocent as a small baby goddamit and he's supposed to be the deadliest one of all...anyway, as expected I wake up at that point or just can't remember what happens next.

Ahhh what I would do for a full dream!!!

3 comments:

Indo Dreamin' said...

You got issues dude.

AmitD said...

I'm sick man... a sick puppy.
Who needs normal dreams anyway?

ival said...

Dang dude....nice one? You know the little black man reminds me of that Jim Carey movie, Pet Detective, 2 i think. Hes hanging out with the natives in africa looking for a bat and they tell him that he has to fight the most dangerous person in the village. This BIG ass black guy starts walking toward Jim Carey and he gets scared. And then the big guy turns around and offloads alittle black man. And then Jim carey starts laughing thinking he will kick theat little guys ass...but, he kind of gets whooped by the little guy.

Remember that one.