Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dr. Evil

Damn! The longer I go through the day, the harder it is to remember details of the dreams I had. I kept repeating to myself all morning, "You dreamt of Dr. Evil, you dreamt of Dr. Evil" so I wouldn't forget the whole thing entirely. Here's the gist of the story.
Dr. Evil was doing his usual business of taking over the world, or holding the world to ransom or some shit like that, and for some reason he had me on his most wanted list. Like the hero that I am, (or zero? I forget which one) I decide that the best place to hide is right under his very nose, so I infiltrate his base and pose as one of his workers. He had these two small ass ugly dogs, that serve no other purpose than to annoy everybody with the shrill barking and stupid behaviour. They kept coming up to me and sniffing away and growling but luckily nobody paid them any mind. I even bumped in Dr. Evil himself on a couple occasions going from one place to another and even though he looked right at me, he never recognised who I was.
By this time, they have found my place and ransacked it etc. I happen to see one of his footsoldiers walking by with my Army Men pc game cd. I remember thinking, "what the f*#@??" I followed the fool to a room and observed about 8 people playing army men on computers! It was strange and the one thing that stood out was the size of the damn monitors! I kept saying, "damn, I need to get me one of those!!"
Next thing I find myself at a banquet thrown by Dr. Evil for his peeps. All of is sitting on one looooooong as dining table with Dr. Evil of course in the middle and myself about 6 people down. At this point i was close to freaking out coz his damn dogs were again sniffing around me and he just kept staring at me.

Wakey wakey!!! That's all she wrote folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, what happened to Mr. Bigglesworth?

And were the dogs like vicious chihuahuas or something?