Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Driven

This was kind of strange. I find myself being challenged by Vin Diesel to a dirt road race, he on his bike and myself in a off road pick up truck. I can remember myself zooming around the bends and Vin jumping over me, somersaulting, cartwheeling and anything else you can imagine. Of course I won the race.
The prize turned out to be this amazing buffet of fruits and vegetables! The space was the size of damn supermarket, I mean it was huuuuuge! There were tables and shelves all over the places just stocked with any fruit or veggie you could imagine. Next thing I know there are people all over the place just chowing down. I ate my fill but spent the whole time trying to remember a word I know for 'buffet'. The funny thing is that the word has two letter q's in it and I believe there is no word for buffet like that but I was convinced there was a word and that it was on the tip of my tongue. I could never remember it though.
We now shift to another scene altogether. This is more of an oval track race like nascar but with souped up pick ups and other suvs. The damn car gets stolen on the night of the race so this chick (cute chick if I recall correctly) and I are going around looking for the car and find out that the damn thing was stolen by the drivers coked out ex girlfriend. We get it back easily enough and return it to him who by now is super duper pissed off. Off he goes charging into the race (which has already begun) and drives with absolutely no fear. He wins of course and in the midst of our celebrations and preparation the next night for the race, the damn car gets stolen again! This cute chick and myself find ourselves in a parking lot arguing with some guys when she suddenly grabs this guy's keys and we hop into his corvette and jet outta there with them going ape shit in the parking lot. I should mention that I took a pill (not sure what it was) earlier and by now am tripping like crazy. I remember feeling just how heavy and powerful the car was but also how everything around me was moving in very quick jerky motions. She managed to ram into a few fences and road cones before we got to the same spot we found the car the night before. The dumb bitch had stolen the car again and was in a small cafe eating with her boyfriend. As soon as we walk in, she simply hands the keys over to us. I realize that any threats or screams won't work coz she is simply too coked out to know what's going on. She says "I can take this car anytime I want" as we walk out. The next thing i know I am apologizing to the cute chick in the car for thinking she stole the car which was strange coz I never thought such a thing. My alarm then wakes me as she is forgiving me which kinda sucked as I'm sure there would be a make up make out session or something.... ah well.

3 comments:

Indo Dreamin' said...

I swear dude, your dreams are more interesting then his last film. and whats with the fruits? maybe because there has been rumors that he is a fruit, you know, gay.

Unknown said...

Cute chicks? Fast cars? And fruits and vegetables? Damn dude, seems like a recipe for an extraordinary movie. Well, the first two ingredients definitely...the last one being an attempt at maintaining a healthy diet, I suppose. But you know what they say, two out of three ain't bad.

And I have to say that you're better than Vin Diesel man. Come one Amit...you're the next hero of the silverscreen. So get your dancing shoes on, your shirt off (spin it round your head like a helicopter) and let's get ready to lip sync. Awesome dream bro!

AmitD said...

Sheeeit boys... i ain't no movie star. I dunno about Vin Diesel being gay or anything like that but it don't matter coz I was more interested in the cute chick ya hear?? Besides Avi, from our experiences you damn sho know I ain't gay ya bastid!! :)