Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here doggy.....

This was not a good dream. It was short but not good. I've been back in Ghana for what 2 years now so it's natural to get used to our dog and hell even become a bit fond of the bugger, so this was tough to take. It's all your fault Avi!! You will see why later on....
Ok, to the dream... I find myself in my parents flat in Bombay, with my parents. Mom is in the kitchen cooking some with her friend and dad is downstairs at the lobby with a friend. I hear my dog barking like mad out on our balcony and go see what's up. I see our dog (a pekingese called Pino) on this stool with his front legs on the railing looking up towards the balcony to our left but one floor up. I look up and see this massive goddamn rottweiler and I could have sworn it was none other than Bacchus, Avi's dog. Now if you have seen him you will know he is huuuuuuge! Bacchus is also going crazy up there, looking at Pino and wanting to get to him by any means necessary.
I think it's all good as he can't get to our balcony and go back inside. Next thing you know I see Bacchus jump over his railing and land in our balcony!! I was freaking out at this point as I see him chasing Pino in slow motion from one end of the balcony to the other. Pino keeps running and runs right off the balcony, shreiking and barking all the way to his death about 6 floors below. It was a terrible thing to watch but I think watching Bacchus tear Pino to shreds would have been harder. I now have the hardest task to perform, which is to inform my parents that the dog they love so much is dead. Mom had a very calm look on her face when I told her, which I think was more shock than anything else. Harder to remember how dad took the news but I woke up soon after that with my heart pounding.
I'm more of a cat person than dog but nonetheless, this was a tough one and hopefully I don't have another one like it any time soon.

1 comment:

Indo Dreamin' said...

ha ha ha.. thats pretty funny dude. the image of pino flying off the balcony. you got to admit bro. Like in somthing about mary. and poor baccus is just a puppy in a big body.