Thursday, August 11, 2005

If you tell a dream...

It won't come true....That's what they say! How true is it?? Does it matter?? LOL.

Some dreams...just can't be expressed by simple words...they have this .. magic in them....which keeps them better in imagination...and perhaps...better understood by the dreamer...

I donno...the past couple of days have been pretty hazy ... and within the short span of time I gather some sleep...in the past few days...I've had three recollectible dreams each night...(Who knows if dreams have patterns???) One NIGHTMARE, One dream (Ok this one's weird...been having the EXACT same dream for the past 8 months...but its a nice dream .. so lets leave it alone) and then...A NICE dream...which makes me feel good and keeps me all optimistic to live through the rotten day ahead.... I think the last is the nicest to talk about...

I remember vaguely, just some random things...like me laughing till my stomach hurts, laughing at myself or an inside joke, or even for no reason at all....lying in bed (while im not alseep in my dream!!!), listening to the rain outside....Swingin' on swings while the sun rises....realizing how someone misses me, getting hugs from people i care alot about....doing nothing...and hey this one's nice...meeting random cute people...!!! Who smile back at me!!!

And each time I wake up from these dreams, I kinda realize that a have a few more hours to sleep...that's the best thing ever...to wake up after a beautiful dream...only to go back to sleep...to dream another dream....Because until we're in the world of dreams...we're running away from the harsh realities of life......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt nice when I read your dream...Keep dreaming nice dreams, Keep having nice thoughts...Keep postin 'em too.

Later.

blizzardofoz said...

It's nice that you can remember you dreams. I have the memory of a goldfish, hence it's like I don't dream at all :(

If I can actually remember it, then I wasn't really asleep in the first place. It's really weird.

Devilish Angel said...

Hey - 'The odd one'...Its also nice that you DONT remember your dreams, cuz that means you sleep deep....you get good sleep!!!! Cuz you tend to remember your dreams once you WAKE up in the middle of them....I think its pretty kewl to not dream too....

ANd its not weird.

blizzardofoz said...

thank you devilish angel :)
i just hope if I do dream, that im dreaming nice dreams...it would be the best part of my day!

Anonymous said...

About repetitive dreams..They usually mean something serious. But about SO MANY MONTHS of repetitive dreams - something's major. What's that dream about? I think that was more interesting than anything else. Wonder why you never commented on that. And one last thing - are your nightmares just as bad as your dreams are good?