Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Flying...and Soaring...

Hey...You know you remember your dreams if you're not sleeping deep right.? Well.. I was flying for like FOURTEEN HOURS ... total...and I practically forced myself to KIND OF Sleep the whole way...and I had these really weird dreams all the way!!!!

I felt like I was on a bird and then i was touching the clouds...and then all of a sudden i got my own wings and I started to fly all around the place...but then something happened...and i fell .. BANG and hit my head ... then i went blank (in the dream) and the next thing I know I'm at the beginning of this crazy adventure thing where I have to get past all these things....something like the Legend of the Hidden Temple...and I was looking for this device...i think it was something like a key ... but im not sure...so i finally get that thing...and im completely drenched and muddy and gluey and icky and god knows what else you want to call it....and then when i touch the device it all vanishes and im on this magic carpet or something...and there's someone next to me.. and then ... I WAKE UP because the Air Hostess is asking me if I want to eat something... I mean COME ON!!!!

OK that was one part of the dream...there was loads...i can't remember most of it now...so if it comes back i'll post it up...but its weird...like i was flying in da plane..and my dream had to do with the literal flying...i wonder what the connection is!!!

3 comments:

AmitD said...

yeah, probably your flying and the flying in your dream were directly related...or maybe you were flying coz you wacked some serious alcohol on the plane! hehe
hope you remember and enjoyed the experience of flying though, coz there is nothing like it...

Devilish Angel said...

Well, if I wasn't considerate enough to help my boss by going on Economy instead of Business...Maybe I'd have slept better!!! ;)

Indo Dreamin' said...

According to Freud, flying in dreams is related to sexual tension or frustration. But he was a freak anyways. Or was he.