Friday, August 19, 2005

What a beautiful animal...

Now that you mention it Avi, I do have alot of dreams where I am being chased by someone or something. I should do the chasing for a change goddamit! Had another dream last night... I was back in boarding school playing basketball or football or something with the boys. A little more info on our boarding school (hope i didn't mention this earlier or will just be repeating myself). As you guys know, it was in the Himalayas, away from the town, surrounded by forest. Basically you just have to walk for 10 minutes in any direction and you will be smack dab in the jungle. Now, this field we played on is right next to the swimming pool. At the edge of both the field and swimming pool is a drop into the jungle. You definitely don't want to fall down there people. Now on the other side of the pool, there are stairs going up to another smaller pool, for the kids.

Ok, now back to the dream. While playing, somebody kicked the ball into the smaller pool, which was empty at the time. I basically had to go round the larger pool, up the stairs and into the smaller pool. Now of course the fellas can't see me so they are unaware of what's going on. I get into the smaller swimming pool and grab the ball. Oh one more thing... there were a shit load of towels just hanging at the edge of the small pool so you can't see past the edge. I'm about to climb out when i see this silhouette of one big ass cat! Sure enough, it was a damn tiger! It could not see me as yet coz of the towels but it sure could sense I was there. I was shit scared man... not usually scared much in my dreams but I was this time. Finally it's head popped under the towel and stared right at me. Whoooo baby was I shitting big lumps all over the place! For some reason it couldn't come down to me so it kept pacing around the pool. I knew eventually that sucker was gonna jump right in so I had to do something... so I threw the ball into the jungle hoping it would serve as a decoy or something and it worked! The tiger made a move for it and I scrambled up the ladder out of the pool... I have a feeling things didn't work out so well coz I woke up at that moment.....hehe

Next thing I know I am at a basketball game watching Jordan and co jamming away... but that's another story.....:)

5 comments:

mogs said...

haha.....shitting big lumps all over the place? hahaha. chale... to much already.

you have some intense dreams man. Exciting nonetheless but dunno if I could handle that kind of excitement that frequently.

So what can happen if you fall over the edge?

Unknown said...

Well, you said feel free to enter your dreams anytime so here goes.

I stumble down a poorly lit staircase and see my older sister holding a small novelty gun in her hands. As I come closer, I see that my father is lying motionless on the floor and is bleeding profusely. My sister looks at the body and then at her hands before turning towards the door and walking out. The next thing I remember is having a phone in my hands and hearing the siren of the ambulance approaching.

My dad is taken away and I am left alone in the house to sort out what has just happened, but no matter how many times I say it, it still sounds strange. After that what happened is a blur. All I can remember is seeing my sister driving a convertible and looking carefree. All of this was followed by a reunion with my dad, who seemed unaware of the fact that he had been shot. He merely brushed it off as "one of those phases" that teens go through.

Gretchen said...

I rarely remember my dreams, so it's nice to see others do.

AmitD said...

thanks for the posts fellas... thanks dazed_lately...hope nothing like that happens in real life...evil spammers have been deleted. may they have bad dreams every night!! :)

Indo Dreamin' said...

Amit - Last night I dreamt I was in Mozambique!! Why there dude? Of all places? And I was schooling, and there was a naked cjick in the shower and I didnt even root! I woke up stressed bro. STRESSED! Why cant you ever dream about food and post some pictures of your house FUFU and light soup. I am hungry dude. Now stop being a bitch and make your move already! Also email me your address.