Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stop chasing me!!!!!

Damn avi, now that you mention me being chased all the time, it's happening more and more!!
This time I was back in my old building in Bombay. Not sure how many of you have been to Bandra, in Bombay. Pali Hill to be specific. Anyway, there was some vague beginning that I can't remember. I find myself on the top floor (4th floor haha) of the building at this small deli and all the guy has left are these dishes I have never heard of in my life. He kept pointing to something and saying something I couldn't understand. Chale how I khompf! So he decides to choose for me... he picks this slice of meat that I sure as hell could not recognize and starts to wrap it up in a piece of french bread. He then says, ok that will be 52 dollars. I said what the f*#k?? I sure as hell wasn't paying for that so I just turned and bolted down the stairs, without the sandwich I might add coz i didn't want it. Why should I fuckin pay for it??
I am jumping down 6-9 stairs at a time and I see the whole bloody building chasing after me down these stairs. I manage to get out onto the main road and dodge into the next lane. See, if you go along the main road on Pali Hill and you want to come to my building you enter the gate and go down this steep lane heading to my building. Now net door there is a similar lane but less steep and more winding, sort of like an 'S' shape lane. But instead of leading me to the building it just drops off into the forest (which isn't there of course). I am now laying down on the edge of the road trying to stay out of sight... but this little punk ass kid spots me and yells out to the others. I just let go and start sliding down into the forest. The sliding was pretty cool...for a jungle floor it was pretty smooth sailing.
I woke up at this point... damn alarm!! hehe

I would really love to know why I am being chased so much in my dreams goddamit! Any ideas people?? No silliness you hyea???

1 comment:

Indo Dreamin' said...

I think you have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from when those Samoans chased you out of the 7-11... Sorry dude, Could not help it. I still laugh when I think about that.