Thursday, July 07, 2005

Back to school....

I had another dream about going back to boarding school. It was so strange. Everything was so clear in my mind. Our school was in the mountains so the different buildings are either up this hill or down that. So here I am making my way down towards the football field. I walk all the way across and suddely there is this little area sticking out like a foot (sort of like an L shape) So I go around the corner and who do I see there? None other than Mr Lavinder Singh!! He had just finished smoking a phat bong too and was cleaning it up and pouring black pepper into the container. Of course I asked what the hell he was doing and he replied that the black pepper helps mask the smell of the weed. He looked like a pro doing that shit man.

Then I woke up.......

5 comments:

mogs said...

Lavi,

Where's my share gaddamit?

ival said...

Goddammit....wheres the disclaimer man!!!

Thats interesting...you sure it wasnt the Kuakini house...thats where it all went down man!

AmitD said...

puff puff give baby...

Matt said...

Once again, kick-ass dreams.

Unknown said...

No Broooo!!! All those years in Hawaii and never once did I see that scene with Brother Lavi...although it was a "mi casa su casa" scene when we did go over to Honolulu Towers. One for the road brah?