Friday, July 08, 2005

Pepsodentist

My dream:

A bunch of us, can't recall who exactly, were just hanging out and we decided to try a little game. We decided to swap teeth. Yeap, you read it right. The whole idea was to see from a different perspective what you're teeth looked like and see if any work was needed on them.

So, we swapped teeth and sure enough when I saw my teeth on the guy who was wearing them, I shock proppa. Utter disappointment and despair.

Does this qualify as a nightmare? What's up with these heavy dreams lately. I normally never have nightmares. It was so vivid, that after I woke up, I proceeded straight to the mirror to scrutinise the contents of my mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...bRo man, that's some truly awesome dream you had there. Imagine if that happened in real life...like we all had removable dentures and started passing them around to see what others' dentures felt like.

Reminds me of that Obie Trice song..."got some teeth"