Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Evil lurks...

Now I find myself in a jungle. I don't know if I am a wolf or a human being but that is beside the point. All I know is that there is a huge exodus going on in the forest. All the animals are just packing up and getting out of town. It's like I am watching a mass stampede of all kinds of animals from the side through the forest. Everything is dark and scary as hell and the animals are scared shitless coz some nameles evil is fast approaching. There was some other shit going on but I just can't remember for the life of me.
Happy dreams fellas...

5 comments:

ival said...

Shouldnt you be leaving too man...if I see some people getting the hell out of somewhere...i'll be right behind them...

Get the hell out Dogg!!

Unknown said...

An evil so foul and treacherous that you dare not speak its name? Run bro run!!! Unless, as usual, you eventually turn out to be the hero in the story...like a "Rambo" figure who can walk into a forest with 2 grenades and a clip of ammo and leave the forest without a single tree standing!

AmitD said...

No grenades man... just a shit load of morning breath. That should be enough to kill anything...even evil itself!!
If that doesn't work, then it's time to get out of dodge!

ival said...

Dude, what made you say you didnt know if you were a wolf or human?

AmitD said...

Well, I'm not sure but at some point I thought I was a wolf. Can't explain...just a feeling I guess.