Saturday, July 09, 2005

Snookarrom.....

Ok last night I was out with Nitin at Jokers (some of you fools know the place). Anyway we went there early to play some pool and I of course kicked his ass... the current score is 23-15 in case you read this Nitin!! hahaha So I go home and knock out by 4am and what do I dream of???
Why pool of course!! and snooker!! and carrom!! Lemme explain.....
I am playing snooker in this sort of game room with one of the best snooker players in recent history. Stephen Hendry.... anyway we are at the end of the game and he fucks up and loses. Now Nitin who happens to be in the dream as well is next to play but Stephen Hendry starts acting the fool and refuses to give up his place. So Nitin is all aggravated and shit, wondering what the hell is going on. I then happen to notice the other tables and it was strange as hell. There were people on one other table same size as a snooker table but they were playing carrom! And they were using cues to hit the striker. It was pretty wild. There was this other diamond shaped table with alleys and people were also playing some form of carrom on that as well where they had to hit the striker into the alley full force. Anyway, nothing was resolved with Hendry and I woke up what was 4 hours later ready for work.
Carrom anybody???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah dude, quite a blend of games there. Reminds of that Trey Parker/ Matt Stone movie...can't remember the name though. Pretty intense man...Sounds like a good dream, especially kicking Stephen Hendry's ass! He's the master of 'delicacy' as we say. Feeling good?

ival said...

Just dont let me catch you in a pool room man...You know what the score will be then...

AmitD said...

I been playing a lot of pool here man...(since there ain't much else to do). I'll whoop yo ass next time I see you dawg!!