Thursday, June 16, 2005

Boarding school and basketball

Ok here is the latest bits and pieces dream I had... It takes me alllllllllllll the way back to boarding school!! Yep boarding school in the beautiful himalayan mountains. And it seems I took back a mountain with me!! Will explain.....
I find myself back in school as a student and we get some interesting visitors!! None other than Shaquille O'neal and some of his basketball colleagues. It was crazy man! We guys were pretty much separated from the rest of the world up there. Only communication we had was letters we would send twice a month or something like that. No phone calls at all! So you can imagine how funky it was that these heroes showed up and starting jamming in our gym. There were other players but I can't remember them at the moment. I only remember Shaqfoo.
Sorry fellas but thas about all i can remember at the time.... My silly dog started barking and woke my up mid dream as well so everything got fucked up during the night.
Now ro, I don't wanna become Shaq or a little girl or anything like that you hyea??? :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!!! Dude, talk about celebrity dreams! Now I'm just looking forward to your blogs to see who'll show up next. Maybe "Shaqfoo" wanted to get away from it all. Or maybe they were lost or something. Did you end up playing with/against them? Like playing half-court against Shaq and Kobe? That'd be an intense dream I bet. But now I'm getting into 'imagination'-territory. Keep it up...and pretty soon we're going to have to compile a list of "Celebs in Amit's Dreams". Another blog perhaps? Just kidding.

AmitD said...

Haha no dude, even in my dreams I ain't stupid enough to go against the immovable object that is Shaqfoo!! I was merely a spectator in this one.
I did have a nice dream last night... no celebrities but there was this cuuuuute chick though. It was strange coz she was American and I'm generally not too fond of American chicks... too loud you know. Anyway, I already forgot the rest of the dream haha but her face still stuck in my mind.

ival said...

What kind of face did she have man? Any sticky stuff on her face???

Indo Dreamin' said...

Amit, you know it was her bobies you remeber and not her face. BTW, hooked up with a hot chick last night.. sweeeet. come here soon you bastid.