Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dreams past......

I had a dream...about a year ago actually but it stuck in my head and hopefully you will see why.
It begins (or should i say continues) with me floating in this sort of huge rectangular chamber open at both ends. One end pointing to space and the other back to earth. Now I hear this voice that asks me a question. Basically the question was "Will you marry ---------------- and be allowed back on earth or will you say no and be banished out to space?" (Sorry, cannot say the name as it will cause unnecessary gossip and speculation.
Anyway, my answer was "no", so I was released and felt myself dropping into space. What started as me dropping turned into me flying out into space farther and farther away from earth.
Now at this point I actually thought to myself, "Holy shit I'm dreaming!!! I better remember this shit." Don't think I said 'shit' but sounds like something I would say no?
Anyway I was zipping through our solar system going past the outer planets one by one, then eventually left our solar system altogether!!
I was now entering other galaxies and boy did I see some weird ass shit!! I saw planets of funky funky colors and shapes. There was this orangish looking planet which is not so odd but the planet was square shaped! The ends were curved though insted of sharp. I saw red planets, yellow ones, all sorts!! Hell I even flew past a few spaceships as well but can't remember well enough to describe them.
Any of you dreaming yet? No? Good, then you're still awake.
Alrighty, I'm still flying when I come to what seems like the end of the known universe! You know how scenes transform from one scene to another mid dream right? Well this end of the universe I reached turned out to be a sort of lake with a wooden platform bang in the middle of it. On this platform was a table and two chairs. I land on the platform and who do I see sitting on the other side of the table?!?! A little green alien!!! So I sit across the little bugger and he puts a shot glass filled with some green jelloish liquid on the table. (Don't get excited avi). He then says to me, "Drink this and all questions you have will be answered".

You getting excited yet??

Well don't, coz just when I was drinking the damn thing my alarm went off and woke me up!!! I nearly threw the damn clock right out the window!!! What woulda been messed up is if I did drink it and all my questions got answered but I wake up and forget it all!!! What do ya think would be worse? Knowing and forgetting or not knowing at all??

4 comments:

mogs said...

well, knowing and forgetting is the same as not knowing at all...no? coz if you forget, how do you know that you did know, coz you've forgotten gaddamit.

dude, don't worry cuz. we're a bunch of mature adults who don't like to gossip and speculate. release the name boy. release i say.

Indo Dreamin' said...

I guess i would rather not know and keep searching for the answer. Gives me some sort of perpous i guess. But dude, you called it. When i saw the shot I got a tange man. Must be absinthe. wild dream though. makes me wanna drop acid or somthing. Oh, I have heard that flying dreams usually mean you arnt getting laid enough.

AmitD said...

That would explain why I am flying in most of my dreams....hehe

ival said...

Like I said in my other post man, Sci Fi dreams brah...Follow Avi's suggestion and try to incorporate some Big Titty Hoes in there brah...and stop flying goddangit...get laid Amit...

Lavi