Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Part 1, 2 and 3!!

Hey people... last night I had a funky one but again I only remember small parts of it. There was something very interesting though which prompted me to post it anyway. The main man in the dream (or should i say mind's movie) was none other than Vin Diesel!! hehe Anyway, the people (I was an observer of the dream rather than a participant) lived in a world that suddenly turned into the ice ages overnight. Unfortunately I don't remember much but Vin saved the day. I remember only him and a little baby girl.
Later on during the night (I assume) I had a similar dream with Vin again saving the day but this time the girl was slightly older and the third time she was even older. The last time he saved them (the third time I should say) she then asked him if he remembered her, to which he replied in the negative. She then went on to say how she remembered him and how he saved them before.
It was pretty strange. If any of you have seen Alien vs Predator, the ending where they were fighting outside in the snow was the setting of the dreams. It's so frustrating not being able to remember the rest of the dreams coz I am sure they woulda been so interesting!
Damn!!

5 comments:

mogs said...

Amit,

I haven't really had many dreams where celebrities appear. Is Vin Diesel one of your favourite actors? Or maybe, you're seeing yourself through him....perhaps his character of saving people is something you see in yourself? Or, maybe you've had some experience where you helped someone but don't recall. Or, you could be the little girl. I think I'm over-simplifying it. What do you make of it?

Dreams are weird sometimes, but weirdness is normal for dreams, so I guess you had a normal dream.

ival said...

Yeah I think Amit wants to be like Vin, you know, all pumped up and shit...biceps and veins bulging...attracting all the girls. Thats why he goes to work out all the time man.

Actually, Amits just a little girl sometimes too man...hahaha

Amit wants to be the Hero...again Amit, you keep having these Sci-Fi dreams man....I tell you, I am right, Amit is all Sci-fi.

Sorry not too much here...
Lavi

Indo Dreamin' said...

Some dreams are just fun. Not all dreams have to have some message about your inner workings I guess. The brain needs a break too.
Do you hear music in your dreams? I always have music in my dreams then I wake up with that song in my head the next day. Somtimes it is weird old indian songs or once even an Enrique song that I hardly knew and did not like but I had to download it. Today it is Bob, Natty Dread. Been a long time I did not have Bob.

Unknown said...

I don't know man...I've seen Amit be a real hero once. There were five of us including Amit, in Ro's car. We stopped at a red light, and then all of a sudden the car wouldn't start. Amit, sitting in the front, jumped out..and I assumed that we were all going to follow suit and push. But, 'our man' gets out, closes the door behind him, and starts pushing the car himself. Amazing!!! And it moved...and Ro managed to get it started again. It's a bird...It's a plane...it's Amit-Man! Damn...

A quick question Amit...did the little girl look familiar? I mean, if you can remember her face, do you think you could place her to someone you knew before...or maybe she looks like someone that you knew before? Just a thought. What about when she'd grown up? And...where were you sitting to observe all this? Were you kind of running along but no one addressed you directly, or were you like on a fence or clinging to the wall like Spiderman to get close enough but not involved? Too many questions?

AmitD said...

You's a bunch of cartoons man!! haha I had to close the door coz none of the lazy buggers in the car were getting out!! I don't think the dream was me wanting to be Vin Diesel OR the little girl. I recently watched Chronicles of Riddick so I guess that is why. Yeah Lavi, I'm Sci Fi all the way baby!! I had an interesting one last night... again in bits and pieces but will post it.