Thursday, June 30, 2005

Beaches and bugs

I find myself on this beautiful beach with a shit load of people and i mean a shit load.....as far as the eye can see! Didn't know a single person in reality but in the dream it's like we all knew each other. It was kinda strange. Next thing you know there are these fuckin big ass black ass bugs! I know I know bugs again, but what to do? Anyway the bugs were flying around and freaking everybody out. It was madness I tell you! Madness!! Now of course we are all the victims or saviours or geniuses in our dreams right so I being the only genius on the beach out of thousands (hehe) figure out that the way to defeat these monstrous motherfuckers is to use hot water. Yep! Hot water baby! So here I am with a bucket of hot water splashing it all over the place and saving thousands and thousands of people from the horror of getting bitten by bugs!!

My name is Amit but you can call me SuperBugSmasherKillerCrusherMusherMan......

6 comments:

AmitD said...

Killa better than niku thas for sure...haha

Unknown said...

Save me Amit...Saaaave me!!! And if there's any hot water left, I'd like to take a bath.

What's with you and bugs man? So much for 'peaches and cream'.

AmitD said...

Damn! Just found a bug in my cream....

hehe just kidding. Brother Ro did swallow a fly once though!! That has to be one of the funniest days of my life. Good times....good times.

mogs said...

Yeah, I remember that damn fly...actually, more vivdly are th expressions on your, Vicky's and Sa'sl faces....haha....I really felt the love that day....hehe

AmitD said...

You hungry ro??

Indo Dreamin' said...

Seriously Amit, I think I have figured out what this dream is REALLY ABOUT. It is fucking ground breaking!

The bugs are my chess pieces and you are on the beach with your chess pieces. And you are all terrified because you know I am about to devour you in 6 moves.
So why the water you ask? Well as we know Indonesia was recently hit with the heavy tsunami. Therefore you believe the only way you can ever escape the ass fucking I am about to give you is if a huge wave of water should sweep Jakarta (and me) away.

Gad damn that is so insightful!!! He he he. I am actually scared now that after being so over confident that you might actually turn the game around and defeat me! Not likely though.

Its your turn bitch! Stop wasting time! You beat my ass 30-1 in Hawaii. It is time for payback.