Wednesday, June 22, 2005

To be shot.....

I don't think I have ever been shot in my dream so this is a first. Of course when you're hangin out in the ghetto what do you expect? I found myself on the sidewalk talking to a supposed friend of mine... some ghetto lookin dude. There were a couple of dudes hangin around and they didn't seem to happy with our presence there. I could tell by the way they were cussing the shit out of us everytime they passed by...hehe.
After a while we decided to move on and of course at that moment the chase began. We bolted around the corner and there was this fence with leaves all over it shielding us from them or so I thought. Next thing I know a shot was fired and I felt a sharp stab in my lower back. I still wasn't sure till I felt back and saw blood on my fingers. Surprisingly it didn't hurt that much but was still uncomfortable as hell.
Anyway, we managed to get out of the ghetto alive and found ourselves on this block full of college students. There was some huge party going on and my friends, the girls were in full flow!! So so many fine ladies partying away looking all friendly and inviting and shit, and here I was with a fuckin bullet in my back feeling like shit! I couldn't join in the festivities unfortunately as that piece of lead needed to be removed asap, so all I could do was walk on by. Sad ending to the dream so I woke up....
Hope some of you had better dreams.

4 comments:

Indo Dreamin' said...

Bro, that reminds me of the time you and Sonu got chased by the Samoans. he he he.... I had a fucked up dream session this morning. I was thirsty as hell in my dream and I was in the shower, a really dirty indian style bathroom. You know the wet ones where there is no tub even. The water in the showeer was nasty so I put on board shorts and went out to the garden and was having fun bathing with the water sprinkler for a while. Then I had a bottle of chilled water in my hand. I was going to take a sip but there was a fly in it! So I was gonna drink out of the sprinkler but I looked around me and I was in Bombay and I was not even on green grass anymore. The water tasted like shit and I knew if I drank it I would get some crazy cholera or somthing. I woke up after that and DOWNED a bottle of COLD water. It felt so good.

I just remeber feeling so frutrated in my dream. It was a horrible feeling. I cant get it out of my head man. Dont you get emotionally tied up in your dreams like after seeing those big spiders and shit? Or after a really good dream you have a totally productive morning?

Unknown said...

I shot the Amit. But I did not shoot no ghetto-looking-guy. Probably a moral in this one...namely, stop hanging around shady streets with ghetto-looking folk, especially when there are guys driving around cursing at you. Damn man, even I would know better than to do that...which isn't saying much really.

But getting shot...taking one for all the homies...and that bastard ghetto guy. Wow, I can't remember if I've ever been shot/stabbed/molested in any dreams before. Interesting experience...and it sounds like it hurt, but not really. I say that because if I had a bullet in my back I wouldn't be able to appreciate the 'fine-ness' of the women and regret not being able to party with them. Super-Amit for damn sure man! Interesting sequence this...from the not-really-dead village recruits, to the oversized insects, to the bullet. Biting the bullet?

ival said...

Amit, come on man...you having big balla dreams huh...actually your dream reminds me of a story my buddies in Long Beach told me about. They live in the ghetto in LBC and we were hanging out drinking beer on the street...cos thats how they do it sometimes. They told me that a week ago they were hanging like that and some guy in a car stopped at the Stop sign and shot the other guy who was standing by the Stop sign to cross the street. They said the dead guy owed some guys money and shit. That was about 10 metres from where we were standing!

I said, damn man! I could get shot here...and they very non-chalantly said "Yeah you could!!" I wouldnt live in a place like that man....but they have lived there for 20 years or something...its their hood...

AmitD said...

Lavi you know you da original Gangsta man!! Go show those mofos how it's done in waikiki goddamit.