Friday, June 24, 2005

Control your Dream??

This has happened to me a few times...I want to know if it has happened to any of you guys too.

Have you ever had a dream about something that you were thinking about a lot and you somehow started dreaming about it and then tried to control the dream. I mean you told the dream to show you what you wanted to see! It has happened to me before but I don't remember the dreams anymore. But here is a fresh one from last night.

For the past week Sly and I have been checking out this lady across from our balcony in the hotel room. I guess she's visiting Hawaii with her boyfriend. She comes out of the rest room butt naked all the time. Sly saw it the other day and by the time I got to the binoculars, it was too late. So you know, I'm curios(as we all are) too and I wanted to see what Sly saw. By the way he also said he saw a couple doing it in one of the other rooms some time ago. Damn!! So here I was washing dishes in our kitchen and I look to the hotel and I see the girl coming out of the shower. My animal instincts took over and I shouted to Sly and brother Ro to come check it out. I turned off the kitchen light and looked through the binoculars....DAMN!!! I finally saw her naked. She was butt naked standing in the room fixing her hair. She had BIG tities all standing up(the guy was just laying in bed watching TV). So she spent her time fixing her hair and didn't do anything to cover herself up...not even draw the curtains or anything...its as if she didn't care if anyone was watching. After a while she went back into the restroom and that's it we stopped watching.

The crazy part comes here. After watching I said something like, damn what if they start doing it right there? We would get a free live show....that would be crazy!!! That's exactly what happened in my dream. I saw maybe a minute of it....everyone else in the hotel was asleep and all the other lights were off except this girl's room. I dreamt I was going to the restroom and I happened to look out my window cos I saw some movement and lo and behold....those two were going at it. I was thinking damn...what if they come out to the balcony and did it there? That's exactly what happened...the next scene was the guy was doing her doggy style while she was holding on to the the railing in the balcony! I could see her boobies hanging and they were just going at it...wild I tell you!!

Now the content of this dream is sexual...but the thing I am talking about is controlling or suggesting content in your dreams. Think it and you can dream it??

I know I have opened myself up to some questions from you guys...so I will answer the obvious ones right now...Yes, I did get a boner! Yes, I do need to get laid...soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gaaawwwddd Daaaammmnnn!!! Talk about some "Vivid" sights and dreams! Wow, definitely a 'perk' there. On that note (damn, what a get-me-upper)....alright alright...the puns MUST stop!

Coming back to the main point though, you're right about the suggesting/influencing what shows up in you dreams thing. I mean, after reading about brother Amit getting shot in his ghetto dream, I had a wierd one with a gun in it. Will just briefly put it up...but the fact of the matter was that I was actually thinking about the whole 'gun' appearing in a dream and trying to imagine what it could possibly mean. Crazy dreaming...and doesn't help to have crazier influences to help you dream. It's all in the mind bro...better a hot chick than a cap in your ass, I always say.

AmitD said...

Lavi lavi lavi, you always have the good dreams man....hehe
Can you record it next time please? I slept last night at 4 and got up at 8 so I don't think I had enough time to dream. Was too bloody tired anyway. There is one thing I wanted to mention. Have you ever started dreaming while you were in the process of falling asleep? Here I am lying there, ready to sleep then before I know it I'm dreaming already, which I realize and sort of wake up and then start the damn process all over again. I'm sure it happens to everybody though.

Matt said...

Were you are that you are dreaming while you were dream? If so, it was technically a lucid dream. I've had lucid dreams on and off for the last 20 years or so. When lucid in a dream, you can choose what level of control you want. However, sometimes trying to exercise control in a dream is easier said than done. You try to do something, but it doesn't turn out quite the way you had planned. It takes a little bit of practice to get good at it.